Monday, January 3, 2011

I heart Delilah!

Nadine from Material Girls, and Tanya Whelan, and the poor girl that had to cut all this, are my three favorite people today.

I went to Material Girls with my mom this weekend. They were having a HUGE New Year's sale and we wanted in on the action. Plus mom had $100 gift card burning a hole in her pocket, so we HAD to go!

Then I saw it, from across the room, and it was love at first sight. It was the choirs of heavenly angels singing kind of love at first sight! A whole shelf of Tanya Whelan's Delilah line!!!! Can you hear them singing? I instantly knew what I wanted to do.

I had visions of heavenly Dresdens in my head.

So a huge thanks to Nadine for giving me 40% off even though it wasn't technically on sale, and a huge thanks to the poor girl who had to cut 1/4 yard each of 31 different prints. And a Huge thanks to Tanya Whelan for designing fabric that makes my mouth water and my heart palpitate!

7 comments:

DottieLou said...

your funny

Mrs. JP said...

Can't wait to see it put together!

Tanya Whelan said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments. Now, you're my favorite person today!! for your sweetness. Can't wait to see the quilt.

Kim Walus said...

What a great deal!!! Maybe it was best that I didn't venture out that day. I probably could have done a lot of damage to my pocket book. lol. I'm loving that line of fabric though and might just have to go buy me some.

em's scrapbag said...

I hear the heavely angels.

Material Girls said...

I can't wait to see the finished project!!
Nadine

Quilt Monkey said...

Hi Jeanette- It's so fun to come home from a long day at work and see that someone has been looking at my blog! I absolutely love the fabrics you just bought. And Dresden plates are a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see them all done up!