Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Visitors from above

Last night as B was outside washing out his grout buckets with the hose, this little dude fell from the sky. I am not sure what kind of moth it is, but it's so pretty. Please pardon B's lovely yellow gloves LOL


I also took my "real" camera to my mom's house to take pictures of her peach tree. Have I mentioned how much I love my camera, with it's super macro lens? Can you hear my heart flutter just thinking about it?



So many great pictures, but this one is by far my favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your moth... http://bugguide.net/node/view/3071
It's a White-lined Sphinx. We usually call them hummingbird moths. These are some of my favorite moths!
love, your buggy sister :)

Jen S. said...

WOW...gorgeous flowers!! And what a pretty butterfly!