Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vintage Pot Holder Love

So, I needed a break from quilting and wanted to try something fun.

I found this potholder (Above) on pintrest a while back and it was linked to the free pattern on the original website. I have had the yarn for some time now. This morning it was calling to me, so I got it out and got to work. I did use a smaller hook on the red one though because I crochet lose and the first one (on the bottom) is HUGE!

These are super simple, and fast! They are really fun to make. Go make some! I think I need to make some more.

You can find the free pattern here... Vintage Pot Holder Crochet Pattern and if you decide to make some, please take a moment and let the creator of this pattern know that you liked it, and that you appreciate her sharing it with us free of charge =0)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those are adorable! I am so impaired with any kind of needlework but yours look perfect. CUTE!

**MIGNONNE** said...

Love, Love, Love!!!