Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nuthin' to say

Sorry I haven't been around lately, the truth is, I don't really have anything to talk about. I haven't been doing much, it's too dang hot!

I don't know where this summer has gone. Well I guess it hasn't really gone too far since my kids just got out of school 3 weeks ago, but monday is their first day back to school. Part of me is relieved that they are going back and I don't have to hear "I'm bored" or "There's nothing to eat" about 357 times a day, but part of me is going to miss the little stinkers, it's way to quiet around here when they're gone. So they will be back in school for three weeks, then have another three weeks off, ah the joys of year round school.

And part of me feels so old because my twins are in fourth grade this year and K is in third. Yikes! I swear they shouldn't be that old already! But then I feel REALLY old when I find out that my best friend from high school just took her oldest in to get his drivers license (She's WAY older than me though ;0P).

I have been on a cleaning binge. Getting some of my spring cleaning done now that it's almost fall LOL. I have scrubbed blinds and floors and sinks, washed fans and wet dusted all the furniture. My living room and kitchen feel so much better, but the rest of my house still needs a lot of work. Oh well, if everything was clean what would I have to feel guilty over, right?

Knowing me I would find something LOL

Hope you are all well. Have a happy sunday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think it would be loads of fun for you to come here and clean, mwahahaha