Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Neglect

Sorry, I feel like I have been ignoring my blog lately, but the truth is, I have nothing to say. Life has been going on as usual, work, kids, commitments.

Christmas was good, the boys were thrilled despite constant complaints before hand that "Santa never gets me what I really want anyway!"

PK was determined to rat Santa out this year. I think his belief has come to an end and he wanted to prove he was right by not telling us what he wanted for Christmas, to see if Santa really did know his heart and what he wished for.

Apparently Santa got it right "Whew" and PK hasn't said a single word about Santa not existing since Christmas morning. I guess we will see what next year brings. I am just not ready for my children to be grown up enough to not believe in the magic of Santa anymore. Christmas is never quite as enthralling once you stop believing.

Ally, my niece, is home again. She is stationed at Camp Douglas and it's nice to have her back with the family. She spent the night at our house on Christmas Eve and helped us wrap presents. The boys were thrilled to have her here with us.

I hope Christmas was merry for each of you and that you felt the magic that is most potent this time of year.

0 comments: