Monday, March 28, 2011

Personalized Mugs

Our family bought a trailer (Ok, I did while B was out of town and then told him when he got home ack!) But we are WAY excited to be able to go camping and not have to haul a tent and sleeping bags and all our things in big totes.

Our trailer is an old and tiny, but very very well taken care of, tent trailer and we are thrilled.

We have been going nuts buying things for our new trailer. Cute dishes, and mixing bowls, and measuring cups, and rugs, and sheets and comforters (HOOORAY, NO MORE SLEEPING BAGS!!!!). Which brings me to the reason for this post.

When we camp, we drink hot chocolate by the gallon, so when I stumbled across these "Decorate your own mug" mugs at the dollar store, I had to have them. B and I went shopping today, the goal was scrapbook paper but since we couldn't find any that we liked, that we thought represented each of us well, we went with fabric.

I think they turned out pretty cute.

4 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

Sooo adorable and a great idea! I'm on my way to the dollar store! Mimi

Mrs. JP said...

So cute. Have fun camping.

Amy B. said...

Do we get to see pictures of the camper soon???

I love camping. :-)

Liz said...

Super cute. My kids would love these.