Friday, January 25, 2008


Happy New Year Everyone!

Ok, so I am a little late but that is the story of my life.

Man this year has SUCKED so far, we have all been sick. It started in November when I got the flu (presumably from one of the kids at school) and managed to pass it on to two out of my three kids. Who then passed it back to me, back to them, back to me, and here we sit at the end of January and yet again three of us have the flu. I am not sure how he managed it, but PF only got it once, the rest of us have had it four or five times. I am SO DONE with the flu!


As a result of said flu, I haven't been crafting much. I did manage to get little mini wall quilts done for my mom and MIL for Christmas, and stupid me, I didn't take a picture of them. UGH


I made a quilt for myself based on the same concept but with a Christmas theme (mom's and MIL's were more general so they could leave them up year round).

0 comments: