Friday, January 25, 2008

Something Sinister Over My Shoulder

On a regular basis, I would say at least 2-3 times per month I get this odd sense of Deja-vu. I see pictures flit through my mind but they don't make any sense to me, and I am filled with such a feeling of impending doom that I get physically ill. To the point where I feel like I am going to either vomit, or pass out, or maybe both. Sometimes it is all I can do to keep the black from creeping into my eyes and to regulate my breathing.

I am a normal girl. Wife, mom to three kids, and housewife. What in my life could possibly be so scary as to give me this feeling of something terrible lurking in my subconcious.

Part of me wishes I could figure out what this feeling of Deja Vu is, and part of me wishes it would just go away unexplained. Either way, I am tired of this feeling and the resulting sense of doom and nausea that follow close behind.

Baffling.

0 comments: