Sunday, February 3, 2008

Joy, it's almost Christmas



Blessing #1 for today- My kids forgot we were supposed to carve pumpkins today! I HATE CARVING PUMPKINS! I am so glad they forgot, but I have a feeling they are going to be ticked tomorrow when they remember LOL

#2 The boys got to go to their friends birthday party today. He is moving away and we are really going to miss his family, they are really great people.

#3 Whatever stomach issue I had going on seems to be getting better, I actually felt like eating today.

#4 I had plenty of time to sew today. I started this table runner yesterday and finished it today. Sometimes I move too fast. Now what am I going to do with myself? I need to figure out another project LOL. I guess I could always dig in my drawers and pull out one of my three million half way complete items and finish it. I really need to get back to work on my pears and cherries quilt but I have done all the easy blocks and I don't know how to do the others LLOLI need to find someone who can teach me how to paper piece I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a quick note, say hi to everyone and share the picture of my latest table runner. I need to figure out how I am going to quilt this thing now. HHmmmmm/p>

0 comments: