Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Grandpa Updates


So yesterday was again my turn to go and keep Grandma company at the hospital.

I was excited to go because my parents had both told me that he was doing so much better, that he looked better, was alert, and more like his old self.

I walked into his hospital room yesterday, he was in his bed, covers up to his chin and sound asleep. It was so disheartening, he looked exactly the same to me. Weak, sick, and frail.

They moved him to a new room on a different ward yesterday and it apparently took a big toll on him. Today he is doing worse again and is in a lot of pain. I was looking forward to this nightmare finally beginning to be over and now it looks like we are just starting all over again.

Please continue to pray for him that he gets over this soon and feels better.

0 comments: