Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Prayers Please


Please keep my grandparents in your prayers.

We are taking our little boys up to the hospital today to say goodbye. The doctors say it is a matter of days now. His organs are shutting down and his lungs are filling with fluid.

Please keep my grandpa in your prayers, he is so scared. Pray that he will have peace and comfort in his heart.

Please pray for my grandma to have the strength to get through this. He is the love of her life, the second half of her whole. I don't know how she is still standing, she doesn't leave his side, she barely eats, she isn't sleeping. I worry for her health and her well being.

Please pray for my dad and his siblings.

My grandpa is one of the greatest men I know. He has an amazing faith. I am going to miss him so much.

0 comments: