Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Purse


Ok, here you go, I know you were waiting on the edge of your seat!

Here is my new purse, isn't it darling? And I didn't even break a needle sewing it this time. AND I used my yo yo maker to make and accent for it.

I love this one. It has pockets all the way around the inside so there is plenty of storage for my cell phone, keys, cherry carmex, gum, library card...you get the picture.

I love it, I'm a happy girl! And I didn't even swear while making it. I did however swear when I left to go to the hospital and got stuck in the dang driveway UGH. The snowplow left a huge pile of snow across the end of the driveway and the car got totally stuck. I had to swap B cars and he had to spend his evening digging the little car out of the snow bank. And stupid me, I was so ticked at getting stuck I didn't even think to take a picture of my poor little car sticking halfway out in the road.

When I got home from the hospital three hours later, he was still working on digging it out. And he has the flu. Poor guy. It's a good thing he loves me.

0 comments: