Sunday, February 3, 2008

Shattered Illusions

I really hate being disillusioned. Today has really sucked. I don't really want to talk about it right now but I will at some point.

I always give people the benefit of the doubt, I believe the best of everyone then find myself constantly hurt when I discover that people aren't the nice people I thought they were.

I believe someone is kind and nice and then find out they aren't and it just sucks!

I am getting to the point where I believe that there is no one out there who can be a consistently kind person. I have friends that I love, and I realize they have flaws, we all have our mean moments, but I find out people I thought were one kind of person are really not and it makes me question my judgment in people. Why do I constantly put myself in the position to be hurt by other people, even when I think I am protecting myself?

It's aggravating.

0 comments: