Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's in your bag?

I have been tagged again by my friend Jen at Stedia Family.

The Rules:
1. Take a picture of your bag
2. Take a picture of ALL the contents in your bag & name them - NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!
3. "Bag Tag" five to ten people
4. Leave a comment on their blog that says "You've Been Bag Tagged!"

This is my purse. I made it in January when my grandpa was sick in the hospital. There was a day when we were asked not to come and I needed something to distract me from the worries. I bought this fabric about a year ago on a shopping trip with my friend StacyMae. We both bought the same fabric, she wanted to learn how to make a purse and I was going to show her. We never have been able to get together long enough to learn LOL. I do love how it turned out though.


Here is a picture of the inside...oops, DS' toothbrush is still in there from our trip to the dentist.


Ok, here is a picture without the toothbrush, I have pockets all around the edges, I love this. I can always find exactly what I'm looking for.


Here is a picture of all of my contents.


Starting top left.
*Little red planner, keeps my life on track since I can't remember anything from one second to the next.
*Wallet
*Coin purse
*Little baggie of textile samples from my house so that I can match things when I'm out shopping. The little green loop is a piece of Sisal that was tied around my rug, it has come in very handy because it's a hard color to match.
*My Strawberry chocolate phone. I HAD to have this phone....and I hate it, I can't wait to get rid of it.
*Flossers- I am an obsessive flosser!

Next row
*Pens, Pencils, and sunglasses
* Cute little tissue holder.
*Lotion-I can't stand for my hands to be dry.
*Cherry Carmex, can't stand my lips to be dry either
*Gum, I don't chew it often but it comes in handy when I need to bribe the boys with something.
*Various cards...Some Walmart Gift cards that the boys got for Christmas, my Subway club card, my Library card, my Joann coupon, Dental reminder card, Some pretty blue paint samples because I am trying to convince DH to let me paint a Pie Cupboard in the kitchen that color (He says no so far LOL) My grocery store card, and my Hancock fabric card.

Bottom row-
*Chinese fortunes. I always save them because I think they would be cute on a scrapbook page, despite the fact that I haven't scrapbooked in years LOL
*There is also a mint wrapper in there. It has probably been there since my grandpa's viewing.
*Loose change because I am usually too lazy to get out my little change purse so I just dump it in the bottom of my purse.
*And last but not lease, my cleaning kit for my glasses. I carry it with me because I can't stand to have spots on my glasses and it rains or snows here a lot lately.

So there you have it. Nothing exciting or thrilling. Just a bunch of crap LOL

I am tagging Robyn and Shanae.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's my bag? :D I'll work on the tagging soon, I promise.

Candice said...

I WANT That bag!!!

Anonymous said...

I want that bag too!!!! I've been looking for a new one and just can't find what I'm looking for. Uh, that's because I'm in KY and you're in UT. So, how much do you charge??? ;-)

Elizabeth