Wednesday, July 9, 2008

They came two by two


A few months ago I stumbled upon Lynette Anderson's blog and she was just starting a block of the month Noah's Ark mini quilt. The best part was, it was FREE! Can't beat that deal, so I decided to join in.

Then, of course as always happens, life got in the way and I wasn't able to even get started, let alone keep up. And since school got out last week, I have just been motivationally impared. I can't seem to make myself do anything, but today, I bit the bullet. Shanae (my sister) and I bought fabrics on the shop hop to be able to stitch these blocks so I have no excuses now. I am good to go. (Have you started yet Shanae?)

So I traced my bunnies and the only bad part was, it went too fast, I was enjoying myself then all of the sudden I was done.

Which makes me now realize that starting late is a GOOD thing, because I don't have to wait a whole month for the next block. I can just go right on to the next one, so be looking in the near future for a picture of a dove, and in the meantime, go to Lynette's blog and get started yourself!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Hi Jeanette. I like how you did your rabbits. Very cute. These little animals are so fun to do.

To add Lynette's ark picture I did this:
At "add a page element" I chose "Picture" and added the ark. At the same spot there is a place to type in a link. I put in Lynette's BOM page address.
I hope that helps
Annette

Anonymous said...

Started? Are you kidding? LOL Yours are coming along nicely though!
And I agree with starting things late. I hate waiting!