Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling Blue

I have never been a blue person in my life. Now pink...that's another story. Pink is the color that I look at and my heart sighs.


In the realm of color, blue is probably right down there at the bottom of my list, but lately...this little robin's egg/"Tiffany" blue has stolen my heart. I can't get enough of it, and it is so yummy with red. But alas, it's impossible to find.



I stumbled across a can of spray paint about a week or so ago, and while it's not exactly the right shade of blue, it's close enough that I can live with it. And it seems that I have become addicted to spray paint.


Spray paint is another one of those things I have always looked down my nose at, but lately we have made a truce. We have learned to co-exist the three of us. Me, spray paint, and blue. It's a bright new world out there.

4 comments:

jacquie said...

that just right color of blue is hard to find. i love it too.

Jennifer said...

OMG I love the bird eggs in the display case!!

DottieLou said...

you are funny... but I love the blue.. and I dont care for that color either

em's scrapbag said...

Your blue is great and I'm not a blue fan.