Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's NieNie Day!


Hello all, welcome to Nie Nie day at Keep Me In Stitches.


If you don't know what I am talking about, please look here...

You can also find more information in the right side bar.

Design mom has a HUGE list of other auctions going on today, so check over there for more great items.

My auction items are below.

I have been asked how I know Stephanie and Christian and the truth is, I don't. I had never even heard of them until about four days ago. But I believe in helping when I can. God gave me talents and asked me to use them, so I am doing my best and all I can hope for is that my efforts, in some small way, can lighten the burden of this family as they going through such a horrible time.

If you chose not to participate, that's ok too, but please keep the family in your prayers, they can use all the help they can get.

Thank you.

2 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Way to go the extra mile. They are in my prayers.

jody said...

Hey wonder if you could make my Grandson a tooth fairy pillow? My daughter bid on the boy one then left town and forgot to check on it.

pbschof@bresnan.net