Friday, August 29, 2008

Time's Up!

Time's up, bidding has ended for my three silent auction items. I will list below the winners of each item and give instructions.

But first...I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated. We were able to raise $70, just on MY blog, multiply that by the hundreds of other items up for auction this weekend and I am just so thrilled. I don't know if they will announce a dollar ammount raised, but I know that every single dime made for this family will ease their burden and bless their lives. I am so very grateful to have had a chance to participate and do my small part to help out. Thank YOU for helping me.

Now the fun part...
The Winner of Item #1- The Cherry Wall Hanging- Candice $20
The Winner of Item #2- The Pink and Yellow Toothfairy Pillow- Dianna $30
The Winner of Item #3- The blue and Green Toothfairy Pillow- Julie $20

Ladies, please send the money through paypal using the blue "Donate to Nie" button in my right side tool bar, then email a copy of your reciept to me at scrapnchick@yahoo.com. Your packages will be mailed out Tuesday Morning. Thank you again for your participation and your generosity.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

3 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

I'm so happy for your success. I know the family will appreciate it sooo much.

jacquie said...

i missed all of this...arrg...is there any way i can still help?

jacquie said...

done! thanks...i missed the button before.