Friday, August 15, 2008

Jeanette in pictures

Thanks Melissa for the tag =0)

NAME: Jeanette Yeates Brinkerhoff
This picture is old, but it's one of my favorite pictures.


BORN- Logan, Utah
It doesn't matter that I lived in Logan a shorter span than I lived anywhere else, Logan will always be home to me. If I could convince B (And if he could find a job) that is where I would prefer to live. I am just a small town girl at heart, but B is a city boy.


FAVORITE COLOR-
My favorite color will probably always be pink, at least it has been so far, but coming in right on pink's tail is the red and aqua combination. Love it, can't get enough of it.



FAVORITE CITY
I would have to say Salt Lake City. I love it here. I love the mountains, the shopping, and my amazing beloved thrift store *wink*



PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
I have always loved history and I have always been intrigued with Colonial Williamsburg. Some day I will make it there.


I also have a desire to go to Jerusalem. I would love to be able to walk the places that Jesus walked. Stand in the places He stood.



BAD HABIT
I stay up too late. I am so bad about it. I just enjoy the quiet, the fact that I don't have to get ready to go somewhere, I don't have to cook anything, I can do whatever I want, there are no kids fighting, no ringing phones or doorbells. I hate to go to bed. And because of that, I hate to get up in the morning, but somehow my eyes are always wide open at 7:00 am. It's annoying.


FAVORITE ANIMAL
Seriously, how could you not fall in love with this?


PAST LOVE
Lucey- the only thing I don't have a picture of.

FIRST JOB
Technically it was my second, but my first was "The Sandwich Loft" and I only worked there for two weeks before Cindy called me at work one day and asked me to quit my job and come work for her at Fred Meyer.


ANOTHER PLACE TO VISIT
Before I die, I would like to visit every single Disney park. I have all the US parks taken care of, now to just go international =0P


CURRENT JOB
This is what I do...



This is what I do to earn money...


I tag...
Shanae, Robyn, Candice, Dona, Liz, Em's Scrapbag, and Dottie

5 comments:

jacquie said...

fun to read more about you...you'll love williamsburg...i went as a teen and still remember...i'd love to go back as an adult.

em's scrapbag said...

Thanks for mentioning me. It means a lot! What thrift store do you love in Salt Lake. I would love to visit. You find great things there. Have a great day!

Liz said...

Are you tagging me? If so, sounds like fun!

DottieLou said...

thanks for tagging me ... if you had not left the comment on my blog I would have never known to look here... but .... i dont have anyone to tag back... it will take me a couple of days to get the pictures together Dottie

Anonymous said...

I totally didn't see the tag till now. I'll get right on it!