Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quilter's Angel Clues

I guess it is the thing to do to leave clues on your blog for your angel so I am going to leave some clues for my angel recipient too.

#1 She's gorgeous and has some really stinkin' cute kids!

#2 She's from a Neighboring state

#3 She loves vintage things(how cool for me because so do I)

#4 I have her first package just about ready to hit the mail (Sorry I am being so slow, I have spent WAY too much time agonizing over the perfect thing to send.)

So just think...this may be YOU I'm talking to

P.S. if you are MY angel, I would love to hear from you and get to know you before I find out who you are =0)

1 comments:

DAWNIE said...

Im not your angel - but have just looked into your blog - is great
cheers dawni p.s. cant wait to see what yo send your swap partner