Monday, September 8, 2008

Thrifted finds

I took these pictures a couple weeks ago but never got around to showing them.
We'll start out with the best!

I love this little crocheted thing, I think it's supposed to be a coaster holder, or a napkin holder or something along those lines.


This is the second candlestick I have bought just like this. It's really cute painted white and sanded a bit for a shabby look. The lettuce leave cake plate will go with my easter things, and the clock I am going to revamp.


More thrifted sheets just in case there is another swap sometime.


Disclaimer-the metal sign is actually from the dollar store.

7 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Fun finds. I have red ornaments like the ones you found. I love them on my tree.

Dona said...

Hope everyone is up to par now. I am seeing those sheets sewed together and made into a duvet. I made one for my Tami not to long ago, and the feel of sheets against the skin , is an all time favorite. Huge buttons added for closers is fun too.

Dona

Unknown said...

Those striped sheets are amazing!

Liz said...

Sorry, that comment is from me...

windycorner said...

Great finds! I have a crochet "thing"(I'm not sure what it is) that my grandmother made and it looks a lot like what you bought. No telling what it is. I just read your post about your husband and the ER. Bless your heart! Thank goodness you're on the other side of that little adventure.
Holley

Anonymous said...

I love vintage sheets. I try to buy a set everytime I go to DI. Now I need to learn how to sew a stupid shirt. And a cute outfit for Juliana.

Unknown said...

That little crocheted holder is SO cute! I've never seen one like it. I have a serious weakness for old crocheted things like that. What a neat find!