Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Elephants and bubbles


Made a quilt for my cousin Katie, for her new baby that is due in March.

I will give it to her at her shower on saturday. I hope she loves it as much as I do, because if she doesn't...I'm gonna steal it back and bring it home with me :D


The pattern for the elephant is by the talented (And compassionate) Miss Erin from House On Hill Road and can be found in the book "Quilt Baby", go buy it, I think it's going to be fabulous!

You can see Erin's absolutely darling quilt on her blog =0)

4 comments:

Candice said...

SO cute! I love it! Hey, when can I come see you? I emailed you, but I haven't heard back from you! :)

DottieLou said...

she should love it .. I dont think we knew she was having a baby

**MIGNONNE** said...

Oh my gosh I love it! Great job as usual.

Jodi Nelson said...

Just found your blog. Having fun visiting! I love this adorable quilt! How cute! And the fabric and colors are cute as well. ooxx`jodi