Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a let down...


It starts around the 15th of the month, when it occurs to me that I am about half way through the month...only two weeks to go until the next Bunny Hill block is posted and the anticipation only builds from there. I am like a kid at Christmas, it's all I can think about (Ok, that may be an exageration but it's one of the things I think about A LOT).

I count days, I am almost to the point where I want to go buy a calendar just so I can mark the days off with a big red X! And then it's the 4th and I start checking her website, just on the off chance that she might, maybe, have posted it early.

I checked last night at 10:06 PM and VOILA, there it was! Before I went to bed last night I had fabrics chosen, and my iron on stuff stuck on and parts cut out.

This morning I rushed down the stairs so that I could stick them down and start stitching.


I should have grounded myself from sewing until my chores were done but here I am...I have a darling block and a messy kitchen.

Thanks Anne for another darling block, I wish this was a block of the week, I am too impatient to wait a whole month LOL

Off to do dishes. Ta Ta

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are so awesome! I haven't even finished the first one yet! I've been busy on her "Autumn Houses" BOM. But I've got all my fabrics set aside :)

V and Co. said...

lol okay i just read you comment about your husband and "forks" and can't stop laughing!