Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Easter in the wings

Despite B's best efforts, I found a few seconds today to make something.

I picked up this frame at the thrift for $1, two seconds later it had a chick and a Spring greeting.


Made this little bunny to go in a wagon I got at the thrift, I want to make several but not sure if I can stand to make more, I am not a 3 dimensional sewing kind of girl I have decided. B wants to know why he doesn't have a face, I don't know why, I just didn't want him to have one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both projects are SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
Wish I had some of your ambition...

V and Co. said...

okay i'm loving your blog! thank you so much for your so very kind comment. see i'm a big city girl (los angeles and san diego up bringing) living in the country and i really like it a lot. sure some things are hard because i don't have shops conveniently there but the good out weighs the bad! i'm glad that i got to come over here and see you cute projects! i REALLY need that heart pin cushion...you don't know how many times i misplace my stuff as i sew!!!!

DottieLou said...

where on earth do you find time to do all this stuff

Bill Cobabe said...

Doesn't need a face. Seriously. I like the impressionistic idea behind it. Bunnies don't have polka dots, anyway, so why not just make it a hint of a head and let the viewer make up their own face? I already have... It's funner that way. I'm with you, mon ami.