Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heart to Heart Valentine Swap

Well, I finally accomplished something. I decided I was going to sit down and JUST DO IT, whether I liked them or not, whether I was happy with how they turned out, or not. I had to get these done so that I could get them in the mail!


The bingo cards are vintage, the lace is thrifted, the music note hearts are vintage sheet music. There is red glitter on the bingo card, and irredescent glitter on the little cupid valentine.


I don't absolutely love them, but I like them and that's just going to have to be good enough, I am tired of worrying about it.

I just hope the ladies in the swap like them.

4 comments:

The Young Family said...

I think they're great! Glad you were able to get it done!

Twisted Chicken said...

I think they're really cute. I bet your swap group will be pleased when they receive them. Good job!

Michaele Sommerville said...

Hi there! I LOVE the card! I hope you enjoy the blue valentine banner I made for all of my recipients in Sarah's Heart to Heart swap!

I've included pics in a slideshow over at my blog:
http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/2010/02/heart-to-heart-swap-valentine-goodies.html

Thanks again!

Michaele

Shara said...

Hi - I wanted to thank you for your fun BINGO cards. I loved it! Wasn't it a fun swap????