Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hi, I'm With the Band!

I have always had an aversion to following the crowd. If everyone is doing something, that usually means that it's the LAST thing I want to do! I refused to read Harry Potter simply because everyone else was doing it.

But in every life there comes a time when you just have to put all Lemming fears aside and just jump off the cliff with everyone else.

Enter...Lori Holt's Great Granny Along.


I resisted as fervently as I could, but in the end, I caved. I can't help it! They're so cute! I am making my great grannies tiny. My finished square is 5.5". I wanted to make mine doll quilt size to go up on a shelf in my Living Room.


I have my first four blocks finished, just five more to go! I think I am going to be totally in love with this quilt! I'm in love with it already!
My first square made from fabrics chosen for another project that I will show you soon. I loved this one so much when I first made it, and now it's my least favorite...go figure. In fact, it may not make it into my little quilt at all, we'll have to see.
So how about you? Did you jump on the bandwagon with me? If you haven't you should! These little guys are very fun, and addicting!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these in mini!