Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where the heck have you been?

So, it's been a day or two since I stopped in. Really I never intended to be away this long, but when you move into a new neighborhood that doesn't even have internet to it yet, well...

So, we built a house. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth. I'm an old house lover. But, the deal was just too good to pass up and this house has (almost) everything I ever hoped for in a house. I really hope to be happy here for a very long time.

Our house was finished in April of 2013 and we moved in at the end of the month. For someone like me, change is hard. New house, new boss, new job all within a few months of each other equals Jeanette in a tail spin.

I'm trying very hard to pull myself up by my boot straps though. I have gotten my anxiety mostly in check. We have gone back down to the lower dose on my meds which in turn has sent me into another tail spin. Not anxiety, but just a little funk. I hope it doesn't last long.

In the mean time, I haven't really been quilting much. I have made a few things to share but I hope to get back into the swing of things now that my sewing room is put together and I can function again.

I hope to be back soon, don't give up on me yet.

0 comments: