Monday, March 17, 2014

Ten Questions

1. If you could eat only one nationally of food for the rest of your list what would it be? 
I would have to go with American. I am a fan of plain and simple food. Grilled chicken, steamed vegetables. I don't like spicy and I don't like tomato sauce!

 2. Would you rather go camping in the country or stay in a lush hotel in the city?
My husband may argue with this answer, but I would rather go camping. I'm not a fancy schmancy kind of girl and I would feel grotesquely out of place in a lush hotel. I would rather be in the trees, near a creek.


 3. Do you prefer to dress up or go casual?
Casual, give me a sweater and a pair of capris and I am a happy girl.

 4. What is your favorite store?
I think my favorite store would be a thrift store, or a store like Ross or TJ Max. I love the thrill of finding a hidden gem of a treasure at a great price.

 5. How many siblings do you have and did you get along with them growing up?
I only have one sibling. We were either best friends or mortal enemies growing up, usually both within five minutes of each other. I am very glad that we are great friends now!

 6. What is the #1 most played song on your ipod, playlist, etc?
Hey Jude. Although this week it would probably be "Abide with me, tis Eventide"

 7. What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
Bus! They are dirty, hot, and make me car sick. And for some reason, I am always afraid they are going to tip over when they go around a corner.

 8.What sound do you love?
Thunder rumbling in the distance. Falling rain. Babies laughing.

 9. If they made a movie about you who would be the actress that portrayed you?
Well first off, that would be one really BORING movie! And I really have no idea who would play me because fat girls in movies tend to be the comedic relief and that really isn't me. So I have no idea.

 10. If you could learn to do anything what would it be?  Hmmm a million and one things! I would learn to love sign language. I would love to learn to sing. I want to learn how to paint dolls. I would love to learn how to run without feeling like I am going to die. I would love to learn to fly. I would love to learn how to tat. I would love to learn how to do something with my hair that doesn't make me look like a grandmother. There are so many answers to this question =0P

Well, there you have it. I'm boring LOL. Play along if you like and have a great Monday.

0 comments: