Friday, January 25, 2008

Exciting News!


I have good news and bad news!

The bad news is, tomorrow is the yo-yo challenge deadline and there is NO WAY my bolster pillow is going to be done in time!

The good news is that without the challenge, I may have never tried this, and I think I am really going to love how this pillow turns out. I have my block all stitched together and I am now in the process of appliqueing the yo yos to the background fabric. I am really excited. I want this pillow to be DONE! I am going to work my butt off, I have until 7 PM tomorrow to get it turned in. I am going to do everything I can to make it to the deadline!


In the meantime... My kids are in the family watching Spongebob. ARGH I want to shove a pencil through my ear every time he laughs. His voice is like sand paper on my nerves.

0 comments: