Friday, January 25, 2008

June 30, 2007

So here I sit, in the basement, it is totally silent down here. Also about 1:30 AM.

Everyone is upstairs, asleep.

I hear this THUMP! Then an odd grinding noise.

OH MY HECK, WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT????

I am sitting here afraid to move.... what do I do? What do I do?

I kinda peek around the corner of the door frame, see nothing.

Another small thump and something is MOVING OVER BY THE COUCH!!!!

K, the only pet we have is a rabbit and she lives outside.

WHAT THE CRAP IS IN MY FAMILY ROOM??????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I tentatively say "Hello" hoping my meekness cowardice will somehow scare the boogey man away.

DS sits up and says "What?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

DH apparently got sick of telling him to stop talking (he shares a room with his brother) and told him to go downstairs and sleep on the couch. He had rolled over and bumped into the toy kitchen which was up against the side of the couch and then he was grinding his teeth.

My hands are shaking that scared me so bad! And I have been on bedrest for three weeks for a freakin heart condition. DH is lucky this didn't kill me!

ACK now I will NEVER get to sleep tonight!

0 comments: