Friday, January 25, 2008

Lagoon


The only drawback to yesterday was that it was HOTTER THAN CRAP! I thought we were going to melt! Bryan took Parker to the bathroom and since we were standing there I walked into the fountain to get some water on my hands (they were soooo sticky) and WHOOSH some other jets went off and I got wet LOL. It was actually nice because it really cooled me off. The boys saw me get wet and that was the only invitation they needed, off they went to play in the fountain. The only bad part was that it was about 6:30 at night and as the sun went down a little later they were still wet and got quite cold.

We wandered around Pionner Village, actually one of my favorite parts of Lagoon. I love history and I love museums and they have some fascinating things back there. They have a Mormon furniture museum, a telehpone museum, a stove museum, a wagon museum, a blacksmith shop, an apothecary, a soda fountain, many many amazing things to look at. I could probably spend all day wandering around the museums back there and be happy. I just wish you didn't have to pay a small fortune for the priveledge.

0 comments: