Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


With all that has been going on around here lately, Valentine's Day wasn't even on my radar.

It was like a bucket of ice water yesterday when PF told me "Mom, we need to make a Valentine's box for school." Yikes, into emergency mode I go.

We wiped out all our available cash on gas the past three weeks driving to the hospital and back, as well as to Logan for the funeral and we were BROKE with a capital B.

So off to my long neglected scrapbook stash I go to try to salvage the situation.




I must have been worried about it last night when I went to bed because I woke up dreaming of a really cute home made Valentine and off to the craft room I went.

I started at 7 AM and finally finished around midnight but here you go, these are the Valentine sets made for each boy.

I could get away with making the same style for K and PK because they are in different grades, but since PK and PF are in the same class, I had to come up with something different for him.

Hope you like them. They seemed to be happy with them which is always a good thing LOL. They are simple but hey, I was in a time crunch and it isn't like the second graders are going to be looking saying "oh my heck, primitive hearts are like....sooooo 2002!" LOL

0 comments: