Monday, February 11, 2008

I have my first Tag!

My friend Robyn from Craft With Me has given me my very first tag. Does that mean that I have arrived? Who's to say LOL but I guess I have to say seven things about me then tag four new people.

so here goes....

#1-I love to sing...but I suck at it. I always wanted to be a singer and I have tried, believe me I have, but my voice is mediocre at best. *HUGE SIGH*

#2- When I was a child and we had to do the papers in school about what we wanted to be when we grew up, I always put that I wanted to be a Mother. My teachers were never happy about this and one even insisted I do a "Real" paper with a "Real" job on it. So, I then decided I wanted to either be a teacher or a nurse.

Now here I am all these years later and guess what? I am a SAHM who works VERY part time as a substitute teacher who is dreaming of going back to school to get a nursing degree. I guess I knew myself pretty well back then. The only problem is, as a nurse I would have to work holidays and how bad would it suck for my poor kids if BOTH of their parents had to work on Christmas, and how would I ever find a sitter for that day???

#3-I have a few obsessive compulsive tendencies. I am very anal about the way my towels are folded, so is my sister. I also floss my teeth at least 30 times a day (Literally) and I usually brush them at least four times. I threw a fit at the dentist office because "How can I have cavities if I brush and floss too often?" It was then that he told me I brush and floss TOO often and that I am wearing down the enamel on my teeth. Who knew?

#4- I hate to be wet. I think I must have been a cat in a former life and that the hatred of being wet carried over into this life.

#5- Everyone thinks I am really outgoing but the truth is that I am horribly shy and I have to force myself to talk to people. I have a sincere fear that people won't like me so I tend to try to be really entertaining so that people will like me, then I go home hating myself for acting like such a dork and I am convinced that everyone hated me and thought I was obnoxious.

#6-I feel so normal, and when people tell me they think I am talented, it makes me feel like a fraud.

#7- I have a really weird sense of humor. I laugh at the stupidest things and my husband rolls his eyes at me constantly. He is the only person on earth who I can say for 100% sure he absolutely loves me. He is the only person I can really be myself around, let it all hang out, let him see the bad parts as well as the good parts because at the end of the day, I know I am still his soul mate and we were made for each other. That even if he knows my deepest darkest secrets, the parts of me that would make other people cringe, he still thinks I am wonderful and wants to keep me around.

Now that I have given you the heebie jeebies and made you want to run for the hills and forget that you ever knew me =0P I am tagging, Cadice, Sarah, Jen, and Brandy Ann.

0 comments: