Sunday, February 3, 2008

I love Mr. Crabby PK Poopy Pants

One of my all time favorite things to do is to sing to my kids when they are pissed off. Especially PK. Nothing makes his face turn lobster red and his hair stand on end quite like me singing....

I love Mr. Crabby PK poopy pants

Likes to do the poopy dance

in his poopy underpants.

Now to my knowledge PK has never pooped his pants, at least not since there was a diaper in them. But this song turns his bad mood to utter rage in 2.7 seconds flat. He then looks me straight in the eye with a look intended to melt flesh from bone and screams SHUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!

I can't help it, I find this hilarious! And my giggling just serves to piss him off even more.

I also love to sing "You are my sunshine" and the Betty Boop song (I wanna be loved by you, just you, and nobody else but you).

This only seems to work well with PK though, I have tried it with the others and K just starts giggling (Where is the fun in that?) and PF just rolls his eyes and gives me a look that says "Once upon a time there was one mother on earth more annoying that you, but she was gobbled up by a giant lizzard and is now nothing more than a rotting pile of lizzard poop."

Aaah but to sing obnoxious songs to PK. It brings joy to my soul. Doesn't do much to improve his rotten mood unfortunately.

0 comments: