Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentines





Just Sayin'....

And by the way, aren't my babies so adorable? They are so sweet I just want to grab them and nibble on them.

Of course that could have a lot to do with the fact that pictures don't yell at me for making them do their homework, or slam doors, or throw fits.... yeah.

I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day. DH and I will be celebrating later. Between the shoveling of snow, and B having to work until 8, we are just too tired.

In fact, it is only 10:43 and my little insomniac hiney is ready for bed. That has to be some kind of miracle!

Maybe it has something to do with the HUGE burden lifted off of my shoulders by the fact that we no longer have to find somewhere to live. Our Landlord has decided to take the house off the market and renew our lease. Thank Heavens!

Night all, love ya, thanks for being a part of my life! It wouldn't be worth living without you.

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Not only do you have cute boys, but I LOOOOVE the pictures!!! Where'd you get the I love you?