Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ah, the wearin' 'o the green!

I realize that St. Patty's day is normally associated with great luck, but fore me? For me... it is an astoundingly lucky day. One of the most blessed days in my life.

It was the day that I gave birth to this sweet little thing at 5:47 AM, weighing in at a whopping 3 lbs 2 oz. and 15 3/4" long (he is about two months old in this picture, I don't have any of the scary newborn pictures on my computer)


And look at him now... He is up to 55 lbs and will soon be as tall as me (which isn't sayin' much LOL)


Followed shortly at 5:49 by this sweet little thing weighing in at 2 lbs 8 oz and 15" long. (Again, about two months old here.


And look at him now! He is 53 lbs and fighting hard to catch up in height to his brother, but still shy by about 2".


Yep, this is truly a lucky day for me. It's the day that after many years of trying, I finally became a mom. Maybe not exactly the way I had hoped for (Full term would have been nice) but I still feel very blessed indeed to be the mom of these two beautiful creatures.
Again, about two months old, the rabbits are about the size of beanie babies, just for perspective.


One



Two


Three



Four


Five


Six


Seven


Eight


Nine
...please stay tuned =0)

3 comments:

Shanae said...

Happy Bday PK and PF! Very cute pics!

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Wow I can't believe they are nine. The preemie pictures bring back so many memories, some good some not so good, you know what I mean. Hope they have a very Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday guys!!

Elizabeth