Monday, March 3, 2008

How I Spent My Day

I did craft projects.

This is the cherish sign I bought while shopping with my sister this weekend. She bought one too, I hope she gets it done soon so we can compare notes, this was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. My idea for this is to mount it on a black board and then hang it in my stairwell with pictures of the boys.
Hmmmmm ever notice that cherish looks vaguely like cherries if you look at it just right? hmmmmmm


And this is a little picture frame that I got at a long ago trip to a thrift store. It was originally gold, but I like shabby so much better, don't you? This aqua is my new favorite color. I especially love it with red. Wonder what I am going to put inside this cute little frame. The good news is that I have another one just like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Red and Aqua...{sigh}...my favorite! I love the frame--did you just use acrylic paint over the gold? I like the gold peeking through.

Anonymous said...

only you would find cherries in cherish, although, yes I do see it. :D