Thursday, March 13, 2008

Well today just sucked!


Sorry, no big blog entry from me today. I am in a very sad place emotionally and feeling powerless. It's a hard feeling.

I just don't have it in me to be chipper today.

Please, if you are the praying type, keep us in your prayers tomorrow as I go to the rug for my little boy. Pray that I will have the strength to stand my ground and not back down until someone agrees to help him and make the changes that need to be made. Things have to change if my poor little guy is going to come out of second grade with any kind of self esteem left.

How can a little boy surive a battle when he isn't allowed to fight back?

1 comments:

Marcia said...

It's a good thing his mom is a teacher and knows best how to fight for him. I'm praying for wisdom and peace for you today.