Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lookie here!


Look what I stumbled across today... Lynette Anderson is hosting a Noah's Ark block of the month stitch along on her blog.

Each month she will post a new "FREE" (Yay, we love that) pattern on her blog.

I am so excited, I have been itching for a stitching project for a while now, and unlike Crazy Mom's quilt along, I found this one before the very last month, in fact, it's only the second month, so catching up will be no big deal at all.

So go check it out, and stitch along with me. And don't forget to check out the links to other people's blocks in her blog, I love to see how different people can do the exact same thing and yet they all come out so unique.

4 comments:

Candice said...

Look how cute those are! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Kris said...

hey there Jeanette, I was so excited to find your blog. I haven't seen you forever! I love all your fun ideas/crafts. You're a busy woman! Do you post pix of your kids? I want to see how big they are. I hope you remember me.

Kris said...

I'm sitting at my computer giggling about your 100% active comment. I think we should send a letter... I'd be 100% too, and If we could do our Visiting Teaching via a blog, I'd be 100% on that too. So fun to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'll be stitching with you!