Saturday, April 5, 2008

Today's thrifting finds

Ok, these are from yesterday, not today, but I never got around to posting them yesterday, sorry.

B and I went to the thrift store yesterday while the boys were at school. He got a little disk holder for the boys' computer desk to hold their games.


I got a cute little suitcase ($3) that I am going to use it to store doll clothes.
Five gingham valances for my kitchen ($3 for the set)
Mirror with two hooks($1.50)
Bread tin ($1.50)
Milk Glass Bowl (.50 cents)(Yay, I have three whole pieces for my milk glass collection now! There is a milk glass chandelier at the thrift store that I plan to buy if it is still there when I get paid on the 15th, keep your fingers crossed)
Huge spool of red lace ($3)


The first five people to post a reply will get a 2 yard piece of this lace!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always find the coolest things!! I wish our thrift stores had the goodies yours does.

Elizabeth

Liz said...

My thrifting spots seem to be hit and miss lately. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Candice said...

You always find the best stuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

You do find the best stuff! The only time I found good stuff at my thrift store is when you went with me! LOL