Sunday, April 6, 2008

mmmmmmmmmmmmm



I love spring, it's my favorite season. It's not cold like winter, it's not sweltering like summer, and unlike fall where everything is dying, it is a time of birth, of fresh beginnings. I love it.

I also love that spring is when strawberries hit the market.

So you chose some nice, big, juicy, bright red ones, and you cut them into little bite sized pieces...


You bake one of these....


Then, after your kids ask you three million times if it's ready yet, you can have this....


Oh, and I also made this today, using the pillow from a shirt tutorial. One thing I learned is that if I make another pillow from a sweater, I will definately line it, it was really really hard to stuff it, it is lumpy and just doesn't look that great =0(

3 comments:

Liz said...

I couldn't resist the strawberries at the store either! We ate ours with cream for breakfast. Yummy. Where did you find the pillow from a shirt tutorial?

Jeanette said...

Sorry Liz, I was going to imbed a link and I forgot, it is there now.

Anonymous said...

mmmm... nummy We had strawberries today too, but no whip cream or cake to go with them :(
Your pillow turned out really cute! All of my pillows turn out lumpy. Isn't that how they're supposed to look? LOL