Saturday, May 17, 2008

I "Croc'd" under the pressure!

One thing I promised myself, I would never stoop so low as to buy a pair of the worlds ugliest shoes. Can you even call them shoes? All they are is a chunk of foam molded into the shape of a clog, and not just a clog the most clunky and unflattering clog they could create!

Then they started coming out with new styles and I still wasn't sold. They were still ugly, there was no other word for it. They are like Birkenstocks that way. Why would you go out and buy a shoe that makes you look like you have hobbit feet? I don't get it!

Then they started to get a little smaller, a little less clunky, and maybe just a tiny bit cute.

Then I found the Sketchers version and I fell in love. They are cute, roomy, and flattering to my short feet. I finally caved a bought a pair today.


Then, I had a blister from my sandals so I decided to make a quick switch to my darling new sketchers and oh my heavens. They are so nice to wear, it's like going barefoot only more comfy. Love them love them love them!

I was a little worried that my feet would sweat a lot in them, but that doesn't seem to be a problem which is a relief.

I also got some darling sandals but I can't find a picture of them anywhere on the web =0(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those. I need those. I'm jealous.

jacquie said...

I've never tried them on. Maybe I should! Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm sorry Ben's birthday brought up difficult feelings for you. Take good care,
Jacquie

Cami said...

I agree, not much of a croc fan. I haven't caved yet, but I think they are coming out with some better ones. Maybe if I tried them on, I'd fall in love, but I just can't bring myself to do that yet. I'm glad you love them.