Monday, May 26, 2008

I hate being sick!

Seriously, I feel as if the life force has just been sucked right out of me, I am a hollow shell.

I got up this morning determined to get my house clean, sick or not. I got my bedroom picked up, but not vacuumed or dusted, I got my bathroom all done, and that's it, I am so tired I can barely function. I wish I still had another week until this party!

I told the boys they had to clean their rooms. PK had his done in about 15 minutes. PF and K have been in their shared bedroom since 8 am this morning. I told them they were not allowed to come out until it was done. I even took away Jack (K's teddy bear that he simply can not function without) and told him that if his room wasn't done, Jack was sleeping with ME tonight and every night until the room is clean. As well as the fact that he will be in his room every minute of every day until it is finished, excluding meals of course.

It is four in the afternoon and they are still in there. They have screaming matches intermittently, and they both complain that the other one is not helping. *Sigh*

I hate cleaning too =0P

Hope you are all having a much better Memorial Day than we are. We didn't even go to the cemetary as planned because we are having thunder showers and pouring rain here. I do NOT hate rain! And I love thunder just so long as it is not directly over my house. I like that soft rumble in the distance kind LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're still not feeling better! Hopefully the boys finally got their room clean :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. And I wish you were on right now.

Candice said...

I'm so glad to hear it isn't just my boys. That sounds JUST LIKE THEM! LOL! They sit in there on their butts and tell on each other, "So and so isn't cleaning!" and fight. I hope you are feeling better soon!!