Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Guess what, guess what?????

The shop hop starts.....TOMORROW! I am so excited!

Remember last year?


This year I am focusing less on fabric (Yeah right) and more on patterns. I want to find some easy/beginning and hopefully vintage looking applique patterns so I can practice my new skills. And I want to buy the Happy Hour pattern so I can make a cute quilt for the back of my couch.

Wish you could all come with me, I am so excited, it's going to be a blast.

This year it will be
Me
My sister
My mom
Mom's friend Peggy who is coming all the way (To Utah) from Alabama just for this for the second year in a row.
Peggy's daughter Amy who is coming from Colorado
My Aunt Karen
and Heidi (Karen's cousin I think)

3 comments:

jacquie said...

Let's see...if I got in my car right now...

Rosemary said...

Wish I could tag along too...
But I might make it in time for the finale if I left WV right now.

Have fun and think of us poor people.
haha
Be safe and be sure to take plenty of pix to share when you return!!!!

Liz said...

Have fun! I am just getting back after my trip (well almost.) Have fun. I can't wait to see what you get!