Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Little Fish

I think if I had a baby, I wouldn't get anything done.

I would want to just sit there and take pictures of them all day long.


Their cute little toes.


Their cute little ears.


The cute little curls of hair on top of their heads that don't lay down no matter how much mommy spit is applied.


Their cute little lips and the little milk spots on their noses.


Man, I wish I could have one of these. They make my heart hurt to look at them, and to feel the weight of their little warm bodies in my arms. To smell their little milky smell and hear their little sighs.


It makes my heart hurt, but it's worth it.

Congrats to my dear friend on her most recent blessing. Thanks for letting me come visit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is very beautiful. And your pics of course are wonderful as usual!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Jeanette! They're adorable. Thank you. He's handsome, isn't he?

Cami said...

What an adorable baby!

jacquie said...

You captured all the things I love about babies. Gorgeous!