Monday, August 11, 2008

Sad times= Thrifted finds

Remember I once told you that me+depression=shopping?

Yeah, it's been a hard couple of weeks for me. (*Disclaimer* not all of this stuff was purchased in the last three weeks, some of it is older stuff that I just never got around to photographing. I'm sick, but I'm not THAT sick LOL)

Some fun floral dishes and a darling vintage sheet. I think this is my favorite sheet so far.


Fire King milk glass plates (There used to be four of the large ones but B broke one *sigh*) and some vintage Pyrex.


Cuz I need more milk glass like I need a hole in the head.

A vintage wall pocket and some stuff for my bedroom.


Some darling vintage canisters. These are almost enough to make me want to redo my kitchen....almost.


Some Americana stuff for my family room which is coming along nicely.


This DARLING little radio, which is not vintage, but so cute I had to have it. I put it in my kitchen.


A little divided organizing tray for my office, a floral platter, a spice rack, a little wooden cabinet that I am going to paint and frost the glass to put our keys and B's wallet and phone in.


A metal pig hook rack for my mom (She loves pigs) and a vintage train case that is filthy but in good condition.


Some craft books, and some reading to keep me entertained for a while.




And with that...I'm beyond broke and will have to find something else to distract me for a while LOL

3 comments:

jacquie said...

broke, but happy? you have soooo much good stuff here. love those canisters!

em's scrapbag said...

I love your little floral plates. Great find. Hope your feeling better! Have a great day! Em

Liz said...

Wow! You've been busy. You have a lot of great finds there.