Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my Aunt D to tell six unspectacular quirks of mine.

Hmmmm only six? I'm a quirky girl ya know.

#1- I have an ultra sensative gag reflex. I can't even hold a pencil between my teeth without gagging. I almost throw up every morning brushing my teeth.

#2- I have enormous tonsils. My doctor wants to take them out but I am too chicken.

#3- I have had surgery on my uterus four times

#4- I still have a compelling urge to buy baby dolls

#5- I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up

#6- I have a HUGE inferiority complex. I tend to think people are too good for me and I am not worthy of being their friend so I don't even try to get to know them, or I convince myself that I am annoying and irritating so I avoid people because I don't want them to dislike me. After being around people I often go home and berate myself for every perceived mistake and convince myself that everyone hates me.

I am tagging....
Shanae, Robyn, Candice, Becky, Liz, Jennifer

So go forth, tell us some weird stuff, and tag six people =0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My quirks are up on my blog :)

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I just discovered your blog and love your list! They're so interesting to read when you don't know a person.

Valori said...

That 6th one could probably make it on most everyone's list!! I learned in highschool that I have to let that drop off my list, if we forget about our selves and what others think, and just enjoy other people, you start noticing that people just love you!!! Trust me it works!!

I personally think you are great!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to remember that gag thing... ha ha.