Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. Last movie you saw at a cinema? Ummmmm The latest Mummy movie Can't remember what number it is, three or four, I went with my mom, she loves them. I am not crazy about them but this one was better than I expected it to be.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Yogurt or Rice Chex

6. What is your middle name? I don't have one and that greatly annoys me

7. What food do you dislike? Anything with a tomato based sauce, or fish (Except tuna, and then only on a sandwhich)

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I can't even tell you the last time I listened to a CD...sorry

9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Venture Mini Van

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey on toasted sourdough

11. What characteristic do you despise? superiority complexes

12. Favorite item of clothing? flannel pajama pants, I put them on the second I walk in the door

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Alaska on a cruise, Jerusalem/Egypt/Greece, I would love to be able to walk where Christ walked.

14. Are you an organized person? I'm organized at work, but not so much at home.

15. Where would you retire to? On a cliff overlooking the ocean in Oregon, preferably a little cottage with a covered patio that ran all across the cliff side, with hanging swings so you could sit out there and swing and look at the ocean through the rain.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My birthday's are generally ignored, so I can't say that I have really had a memorable birthday since I was a little girl.

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Pick up K from scouts, do some organizing for the PTA Halloween carnival that is on friday (Thank heavens it's almost over!)

18. Farthest place you are sending this? umm as far away as the farthest person who reads it LOL

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Well, no one, since I’m blogging this one instead of emailing it. BUT if you DO do it, let me know!



20. When is your birthday? May 3rd



21 . Morning person or a night person? I am definitely a night person, if I need to get something done I am better off staying up all night, if I have to get up early to do it, it won't get done.

22. What is your shoe size? 7 or 7.5 depending on the shoe

23. Pets? We have birds and fish. We used to have kitties but I have become very allergic to them in the last couple of years and that makes me sad because I am very much a kitty person.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Yes, only three more days until the Halloween carnival is over!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom, and either a teacher or a nurse. I am currently teaching, and wanting to go to school for a nursing degree LOL

26. How are you today? Tired. Stressed, and anxious, but again, friday it will all be over!

27. What is your favorite flower? Pink Gladiolas

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Hmmmm friday? LOL I should have waited another couple of days to answer this I guess.

29. What are you listening to right now? The gurgle of the fish tank and my kids upstairs fighting with their dad because they don't want Mac and Cheese for dinner.

30. What was the last thing you ate? canned peaches

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bubblegum pink

33. How is the weather right now? Cool and clear. B got out the snowblower today, I am so not looking forward to having to use that this year!

34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My neighbor

35. Favorite soft drink? Raspberry Schwepps

36. Favorite restaurant? Hires or Texas Roadhouse

37. Hair color? Just shades of brown now. brown with some shocking blonde highlights

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls, I was all about babies, even then. If I had to narrow it down I would say my bright pink baby beans. She felt the most like a real baby when I held her, even if she looked the least like one.

39. Summer or Winter? It's a toss up, I love the flowers that bloom in summer but I love the crisp white of freshly fallen snow with no footprints in it. (I don't have to snowblow in summer though)

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

42. Coffee or tea? Neither

43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Absolutely, even though I sometimes flake on emailing them back. (This answer is good, so I am just going to say Ditto)

44. When was the last time you cried? today, holding my neighbor's sweet brand new baby boy. Holding him was like heaven even if he did make me miss Lucey.

45. What is under your bed? A stack of books that are in my current rotation. My scriptures.

46. What did you do last night? Took the boys to basketball practice and crochetted while I watched some of my DVR'd shows on TV (Three episodes of Brothers and Sisters)

47. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love. Everything else is secondary to that.

48. Salty or sweet? I lean much more to the sweet side when I chose my snacks, unless it's bread.

49. How many keys on your key ring? Let's see...house, car, van, mailbox, mom's house...five

50. How many years at your current job? at my current job? I just started this school year, but I have been a substitute teacher for three years.

51. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, it's the start of my weekend.

52. Do you make friends easily? No, I am very friendly and will talk to anyone but I don't make friends easily, it's that whole inferiority complex, I don't think anyone actually wants to be friends with me so I don't go further than casual conversation most of the time.

53. How many people will you send this to? Whomever reads my blog.

54. How many people will reply? Not sure.

55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes! I am always intrigued with their answers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... that was a really long one. I may give it a whirl when I get some time.

Melissa said...

I'd love to see your family blog also. Send me an invite-www.tmranch99@yahoo.com