Friday, November 21, 2008

Equal Opportunity Haberdasher

Ok, I don't know if I can really call myself a Haberdasher if all I am doing is crocheting, but...


Here are the next two instalments in the preemie hat donation collection. Isn't this the cutest little dolly you have ever seen? I think she's so adorable I love her sweet, happy little face.


What is sad is that, as tiny as these little hats are, they would have drowned my little guys when they were born. (Not K though, his head was HUGE!)

PS, if anyone has any yarn scraps laying around that they don't have a need for, I am gladly accepting donations, I would like to take a LARGE number of hats up to the NICU when we go and it's a great way to use up little bits of yarn that would other wise go to waste.

1 comments:

Valori said...

I think I will be able to get some yarn for you, I bought one purple trying to get the right color for a blanket I am making and it was the wrong color, so, I have no plans for it!!! Have at it!! I have been having a fun time making the baby blankets!!