Friday, November 21, 2008

Fall Table Runner

I bought fabric to make a table runner over two months ago. I was so excited at the time to sit down and make a table runner, nothing fancy, just stripes like the Halloween one. I love the simplicity, it looks so cute on my little narrow hall table.

But when I had the desire, I didn't have the time. And when I had the time, I had fallen into a rut and couldn't get excited about doing anything crafty.

My sewing weekend with my mom and my sister was a month ago, and my sewing machine has been sitting in the tote ever since then. Until last night, I told my friend I was going to make a table runner and he said "K, I want to see pictures in the morning."

If it hadn't been for that, I probably would have found an excuse not to make it because I had to put my whole sewing room back together after packing it all up for our sewing day.

But I did it, I got my sewing machine out and I made a fall table runner. I have the top done anyway =0)


And here is a picture of the Christmas one I made on our sewing day last month.


And here is the Halloween one because I don't think I ever got around to blogging about it.


And here is a picture of the Halloween one on the hall table.



None of them are finished so my goal for today is to get the three of them backed and quilted while B is putting 3 million more Christmas lights on the house :D

3 comments:

BAK said...

Those look so good! I love the fabrics you used in them. Ah, I wish I was sewing instead of cleaning!

Jennifer said...

Aren't you fabulous!! Love the fabrics you picked!!

Unknown said...

I love them! The fabrics you chose are so cute!